- Game Schedules are posted!!: Click Here to download copies of the current game schedules. You may always access this by clicking on the schedules tab above in the menu bar. Please note the spring schedules will be updated prior to the season, so check back in the spring for any changes.
- Congratulations to our Newest Intermediate Certified Coaches: Cograts to Tim Cronquist, Monte Lamer, Dirk Zollinger, Michael Mohr, Amanda Pierce, Gary Grafft, Tony Shade, Becky Johnson, Phil Jones, Bryce Jones, Tim Riggle, Kaitlin Riggle, Bradley Suhr, Kieran Holmberg, and Justice Lamer for completing 14 solid hours of training, and receiving their intermediate coaches certification. This is the most active intermediate level coaches we have ever had at our region!!! Also a special thanks to the players who participated in the field training on Saturday and Sunday
- Fall Registration: Fall registration is ongoing. Even though the early registration deadline is past, you may still register for the upcoming fall and spring seasons. You will be charged a $20 late fee, and should review the Late Registration Policy for additional information. If late in registering, chances are good that your uniform will not be available on the first day of the season; therefore you may need to provide an appropriately colored shirt to use in the interim.
- Fall Tuma Program: We are currently actively recruiting U12 and U14 players to participate in the Fall Tuma Competitive Soccer Program. Games are played on Saturday Evenings at 5:30 PM each week, and are free to participate for all Registered AYSO Region 1103 players. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org@ayso1103.org for more information or to add your name to the contact list and roster. Visit the following link for more information on the program
- Mandatory Coaches Meeting: Their will be a mandatory coaches meeting for all participating team volunteers (Coaches, Asst Coaches, or Team Parents) on Saturday, Aug 23rd from Noon - 1:00 at Lakeside Elementary School in Amana, Iowa. Teams will receive official rosters, manuals, equipment bags, uniforms, and finalized schedules at this time. Each team is required to have at least one registered volunteer to attend the event, or contact email@example.com to request a one on one meeting time.
- Coaches Clinics: The dates for the Fall Coaches Clinics are set. The U06 and U08 certification classes will be from 9:00 - Noon on Saturday, Aug 23rd. The U10 and U12 certification classes will be from 1:00 - 5:00 on the same day. You must be a registered volunteer and have completed AYSO Online Safe Haven Certification prior to attending the class. Contact the Coach Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to reserve a spot. If you cannot attend an Amana Clinic, additional classes are available in Cedar Rapids
- Referee Clinic: The dates for the Fall Referee Clinic is set. The clinic will be held at Lakeside Elementary School in Middle Amana on Sunday, Aug 24th from Noon - 5:00 PM. All participants must be currently registered volunteers, and have completed online Safe Haven and the Online Referee Companion Course prior to attending. Contact the Referee Administrator at email@example.com for more information.
- Next Regional Board Meeting: Monday, Sept 8th at 6:30 PM at Marengo Public Library.
- Fall Season Starts Soon: Coaches should receive rosters by the week of August 11th, and should have contacted players no later than August 22. Game Schedules will be released on August 23rd. Practice may start on or after August 24th, and the first week of games will be Saturday, Sept 6th.